Update on Sam's book

Sam feeding chickens, Pitt pen and coloured pencil. Vivien Blackburn

I've done the above sketch of Sam feeding the chickens for his book and the pencil drawing below, that needs colour adding (with watercolour/mixed media) of the house they were staying in - just a few yards away from 'ours' shown a couple of posts back. I've including Lucky the farm cat, his parents peeping out of the windows and a bird on the wall.


Tomorrow I might get the colour added.

I need to keep a balance between the cartoon figures and the style of sketching.

Comments

dinahmow said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Billie Crain said…
I think this book you're illustrating/writing for Sam is amazing, Vivien. Very special indeed.:)

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge