my card

Paula Pertile put this tarot card link on her blog


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



it sounds good after the lousy year I've just had :>)

What are you?

Comments

my croft said…
apparently, I am the Wheel of Fortune -- which is a big surprise to me.

wishing you
happy
merry
and all the rest

fondly,
melanie
vivien said…
and to you too Melanie :>) - gorgeous picture of a raccoon and lovely story on your blog :>)
Lindsay said…
Thanks Vivien for both the beautiful words and image of the star. I enjoyed your slide show too! I wish you all good things for the New Year; rest, renewal and continued creativity.
rob ijbema said…
i'am the sun!
come and have some fun
it has to be done
oh come on!

have a great 2009 vivian
thanks for all your lovely comments
hope all your wishes come thru!
vivien said…
and good wishes to you all too - a lovely Christmas and happy New Year :>)
Robyn Sinclair said…
We could have told you you're a star! ;)
Ujwala Prabhu said…
ooh! i just love taking these tests. especially the ones that make you feel good :D i'm the sun. Merry X'mas 'n Happy New Year!
Vivien, I know that I'll find something interesting when I come to your blog! I'm a High Priestess--I took the test three times, changing answers which had had two equal choices for me, but still ended up as the H. P.
But don't worry, it won't go to my head ;D.
I hope this season will be a serene one for you, full of good memories and love.
Gesa said…
Hi Vivien,
what a good card to be, the Star, I wish you all the best for the holidays and for the new year.
I am the High Priestess, btw... :)
vivien said…
aaah Robyn you are kind!

Happy Christmas Ujwala!

Laura and Gesa - 2 High PriestEsses! WOW! and a very Happy Christmas to you both :>)
Sue Smith said…
Hi Vivien~ From one Star to another, have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009!

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge