I want to paint


I was all set to spend the day painting but got a phone call from college and ended up going in to cover for a colleague :( so my painting day went west.

This is all the artwork I got out of the day! a quick doodle of some pansies I picked from the college garden on the way in, they are those lovely small pansies - heartsease.

And tomorrow (Saturday) is a meeting of county tutors - which nicely messes up that day as well :( - luckily there are only a couple of these meetings a year. I had a phone call asking me to take in a piece of my work ....... what do I take? maybe a canvas and throw a sketchbook in my bag in case? I expect I'll decide on the way out of the door in the morning. It will be interesting to see other tutors work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge